Lovitt’s is a rapidly expanding company focused on manufacturing and supplying high quality pet food products to the retail and pet speciality markets. Lovitt’s has been manufacturing and supplying pet food since 1995 with facilities in Victoria, Queensland and WA.
Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the needs of our clients. Lovitt’s is committed to implementing the Food Safety and Quality Management System in compliance with the SQF code and other relevant standards.
The company strives to achieve this by:
- Maintaining a quality system covering product safety and quality based on HACCP principles.
- Developing seamless processes by fully integrating the products and services provided by our suppliers and partners which will ensure continual improvement of the management system.
- Monitoring and measuring our performance in order to continually improve our products, processes and services.
- Ensuring that management on all levels communicate and explain the product safety and quality policy to all employees and sub-contractors so that everyone is familiar with the policy and its intent
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating company’s quality objectives to all team members in the business. The objectives are monitored on an ongoing basis and reviewed during the management review meetings.
- Utilising the company’s product safety and quality management systems (HACCP based) to improve on all company processes throughout the business.
- Conform to all regulatory and statutory requirements as required.
- Continually looking for ways to improve products, people and communication within the business with all stakeholders.